Saturday, August 17, 2013

Almost Made a Hole in One

Yesterday I went out to play golf with my husband.  I have been working really hard to lose weight. I have joined Weight Watchers and am really trying hard to exercise more.  With that said, I decided to dust off my golfing push cart and walk nine holes.

I was playing pretty well so when I came up to the fourth hole (a par 3 hole),  the wind was non existent and the pin placement was up front so,  I decided to use my nine iron. I hit it really well and it landed short of the green and started to roll straight to the hole.  It hit the hole, but instead of going in it lipped out.  So much for my hole in one.  Needless to say I made my birdie.  The only downer was that I was playing with three men and I don't get to post the birdie in the LGA birdie book.

Since it was my first time in three years to walk the course I gave out of energy on the ninth hole.  I will continue to walk nine holes and hopefully by the end of the summer I can walk all eighteen holes.

No comments: