Saturday, July 27, 2013

Golf Tip

My husband took me to the driving range.  I told him I wanted to be able to get more distance our of my clubs.  He told me to stick out my rear end all the way through the shot.  It worked.  I worked at it on the range and 75% of the shots were really good. So I decided to take it out onto the course the next time I played.

I was only able to play 9 holes on Wednesday so I took my new swing thought onto the course.  I felt pretty good about my ball striking.  Shot a 52 which is not that good but not that bad either.

Friday I played a full 18 holes and used my new swing thought.  I shot an even 100.  Missed a 2 1/2 foot putt on 18 to break 100.  I have never broken 100 on my home course, Piedmont.  I have shot 100 several times and a 99 combined 2 nine hole scores.  I have broken 100 at other courses just not at Piedmont.  Still looking to break 100 this year.  I have match play next week, maybe I can break it then.

No comments: