Monday, January 20, 2014

New Embroidery Machine

Last March just before I went on my Disney Cruise, I tried to update my embroidery machine (Janome 350E) and something went wrong and I lost the software that was in the machine.  Suzie said that it was "in a coma".

Since I didn't need the machine, I had not taken it in until fall.  Then I started to look at other machines and thought about an upgrade.  So I started thinking that with the new machines on sale and trading in the old machine and Christmas coming up I might be able to make the upgrade dream come true.  My dad added some money for Christmas and my very wonderful husband added the rest along with the trade-in to get the Janome  MC9900.  I am so excited.




My first project that I made with the machine is In-the-hoop Snowman silverware holders.  I got the design from Embroidery library.  Embroidery Library is my favorite place to get patterns.  Every Wednesday they post 10 to 20 new designs and usually only charge $1 for the first week.  I check every Wednesday to see the new designs.  If I like them I go ahead a buy them because if I wait until the next week they will be 3 to 4 times more expensive.



No comments: