Sunday, January 26, 2014

In the Hoop Bag

I went to the Embroidery Club at Suzzie's Quilt Shop. Not only was it informative but I also got a free embroidery pattern.  Each month everybody who attends will get a new pattern.  One of the embroidery designers that was featured was Anita Goodesign.  I picked up one of the CDs.



This CD gives you 12 in-the-hoop designs each in three sizes (10.1" x 7.8", 8.8" x 6.7" and            7.6" x 5.8")  The software on the CD also tells you how (with free software) to re-size a design if your machine hoop size isn't big enough to accommodate the sizes on the CD.


This is my first project with this CD.  I have one blocks worth of applique materials in the bag.  This way I can just drop the bag into my purse and have a quilt project with me at all times.

No comments: