Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Holiday projects

I'm sorry that it has been so long since my last post.  I was working frantically to get all my Christmas projects done.

These are a few of the projects I was working on.


If this looks a little familiar, it is because it is the same pattern as my 
Dallas Cowboy quilt.  One of my friends is a Steelers fan and she asked me to make this for her.


 After I bought this fabric I wasn't crazy about it but I was in a time crunch to make a thanksgiving table topper, so this is what I came up with.



 This is the quilt I made as a Christmas present for my son-in-laws parents. They recently bought a river house and I made this for them to put in their river house family room.


This was my last quilting project I finished before Christmas.  This went on the kitchen table.

As you can see I was very busy before the Holidays.  so much more has happened since then. Stay tuned and I will try to get everyone updated.  I will work on posting every other day until I am up to date.

No comments: