Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Craft Table Delivered

I went to a Sewing and Quilting Expo in Baltimore the beginning of May.  I needed a table and cutting mats for my newly renovated craft room. We I found the "Cadalic" of sewing tables. It is a Koala sewing cabinet. You have to go online and look at them, they are amazing.

So, I have waited 6 weeks for my cabinet to arrive. Last Thursday J B Hunt called me to set up delivery. I was so excited that it finally was coming. Delivery was set for Monday. Once it arrived the delivery men could not get it up the stairs, so there it sits in my living room. Long story short, I have to wait until Thursday to have J B Hunt move it upstairs. To make matters worse, they told me not to take off the shrink wrap until it is moved upstairs. So the cabinet has been sitting in the living room and I can't even play with it.

No comments: