Wednesday, September 11, 2013

September Disney Trip

I'm sorry that I haven't posted for a couple of weeks but I have been visiting my dad in Jacksonville, FL and then went to Disney.

My dad turned 87 on September 3. I try to visit him every year around his birthday.  This year I gave him an Iphone for his birthday.  He has been working hard trying to learn how to use it.  The good thing is that he already has a Ipad and we synced the phone to the Ipad so he had all of his apps and the home screen looks familiar to him.

I don't know about you, but I don't know many eighty something  year olds who can handle an Iphone and an Ipad.  Congrats to my dad for doing so!


Here are a few photos from my trip to Disney.  I'll let the photos speak for themselves.


My Granddaughter, Raelynn at Disney


All the wonderful food and drink in Epcot.  Avocado Margarita with guacamole in Mexico, Wine flights at the wine cellar in Italy and who could pass up a Turkey leg in America.


Magic Kingdom, getting ready for Halloween and the new Fantasyland.


Who can pass up all of the shopping in Disney.  I had to have the Tinkerbell sunglasses.


No comments: